Last updated October 6, 2021
Types of information we collect
The following provides examples of the type of information that we may collect from you:
- Contact information, such as full name, email, phone number
- Billing information, such as billing address, company/building information, and credit or bank details
- Information about your usage such as IP addresses, browser type, date/time stamp, and other website interactions
- Communications you send or receive with the company, including email, phone calls, text messages, or other electronic means
- Survey data in which you voluntarily participate in and choose whether to disclose information
- Any other information that is submitted by you, such as documents shared over the course of communications or in the provision of services
- In addition to information that we collect directly from you, we may also receive information about you from third-party service providers, publicly available sources, or business partners
Use and processing of personal information
We may use the information about you in the following ways to:
- Identify you when you visit our websiteTo provide our services
- Authenticate visitors and users as customers of our service in order to provision access
- Gather analytics and information to continually improve our services
- Communicate with you in relation to our service offerings, including to provide support
- Respond to inquiries such as questions about our service offerings, employment opportunities, support needs, or other requests
- Gather and process payment information in order to provide our services
- Send marketing and promotional information relating to our business, products and services, sales, or about our business partnersFor administrative purposes, such as managing relationships and account records
- Monitor and enhance data security, including identification and prevention of fraud or prohibited activity
In addition to the usage situations discussed in this policy, we may share personal information in the following situations:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers when it is necessary and appropriate in order to render services. Examples include (but are not limited to) administering our website, sending email communications, conducting surveys, collecting payment information, and facilitating support. Service providers that we share your data with may only use it in connection with their role in delivering the service and may not share it. Service providers that breach this policy will face appropriate consequences, including the potential for termination of contract.
- Public: We may provide opportunities or ask for permission to post comments, reviews, or testimonials on our website or other public forum. If you decide to submit information for this use, that information may be made publicly available.
- Affiliates and acquisitions: We may share information internally with our corporate affiliates. In addition, should there be a change in control or ownership of the company, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of its assets, your personal data may be shared with the parties involved in such an event, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other disclosures: We may ask if you would like your information shared with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy. We may also disclose information without your consent in the case where required to comply with relevant laws, such as in response to subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or to take action against possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to the safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or in connection with any legal process.
The length of time for which we retain personal information will depend on the purpose(s) for which it is collected and used, or as required to comply with applicable laws. Customer personal data will be retained for as long as the account is active or necessary for the purposes described in this policy. Visitor personal data will be retained for as long as reasonably necessary in order to secure or maintain our business relationship and to provide our services.
Personal data may be stored, accessed, and retrieved by the company and our authorized affiliates and service providers. Examples of third-party service providers may include Google Cloud services for email communications, analytics, and document storage, Stripe for payment processing, Calendly for scheduling meetings, and Hubspot for customer relationship management.
Our website and products and services are not intended for children. We do not collect or maintain personal information at our website for anyone we know is under the age of 13.
You may request to exercise any of your rights with regards to your personal data under applicable laws to the company. This may include a request to access your personal information in a portable format or for modification or deletion of personal data. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.